David Patterson, PhD, professor of computer science at the University of California at Berkeley, talks to contribut...
- Don’t Allow Experiments to Run Unattended Unless They Are Failsafe
- Safety Tip: Require All Staff Members to Read the Safety Manual and Sign a Rules Agreement
- Safety Tip: Conduct Periodic, Unannounced Laboratory Inspections
- Ensuring Chemical Compliance: A Conversation with Dr. Michael Cournoyer
- Safety Tip: Provide Incentives to Staff for Safety Performance
New Product Spotlight
Bruker's new system is well suited to educational applications.
Laboratory Informatics System
Experiment Knowledge Base
Accelrys' system aims to provide a boost to experimentation management.
New detector gives users mass spectral data without the complexity.
Lab leaders need to be profoundly conversant with the business side of their operations as well the science aspects.