The Pittcon Networking Committee is pleased to announce the topics for the Conferee Networking Sessions for Pittcon 2010 from March 1 through March 4, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. These Sessions are a unique networking opportunity for registered conferees with similar interests to get together in an informal setting to brainstorm and share ideas.
Out of a total of 115 topic submissions, 44 were selected by the Pittcon Conferee Networking Committee. Of those selected, 41 will run Monday through Wednesday (morning and afternoon), and new for this year, 3 sessions will be scheduled for Monday evening from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. Due to tremendous popularity, there will be 16 session topics that were carried over from previous years.
Methodology of the Sessions varies and includes atomic spectroscopy, biospectroscopy, chemical methods, data analysis, education, high-energy spectroscopy, liquid chromatography, spectrometry, near infrared, sensors, and many more.
A sampling of the Sessions is as follows:
• Breath Tests in Medicine
• What Prevents You from Buying a LIMS
• Career Placement for Senior Scientists
• National Environmental Accreditation
• Health and Safety in the Laboratory
A sampling of the new Sessions scheduled for this year include:
• Conversion of HPLC Test Methods to UPLC
• Harsh-Environment Mass Spectrometry
• Analytical Techniques for Pharmaceutical Counterfeit Detection
• Biofuel Analysis
• Recent Trends in Thermal Analysis
Visit www.pittcon.org to get the details and to view the entire listing of sessions.