Original broadcast date: Wednesday September 1, 2010
Presenter: Karla Brandau
Enter the lab each day with calm assurance that you will meet your personal and professional objectives by using the Time For Results™ system for setting and achieving team objectives and personal goals.
In this webinar you’ll learn the process of goal setting PLUS how to manage the emotional and psychological side of goal setting so your goals don’t fall by the wayside like a New Year resolution.
As an attendee to the webcast you will learn to:
- Re-evaluate your life purpose and set life-time goals
- Integrate your values into your goals
- Work from written goals
- “Feel” emotionally about your goals
- “Think” psychologically about your goals
- Use planning tools, analyze deadlines, and move goals forward
- Prioritize your goals and objectives for sequential achievement in sync with life stages
- Use visualization and affirmations to keep you on track
Karla Brandau is the CEO of Workplace Power Institute, which is dedicated to helping you and your employees be more productive.
Click Here to Read the Related Article "Lab Manager Academy: Goal Setting"