Original Broadcast Date: Thursday October 11, 2012
Lab Manager Magazine will be hosting an educational webinar focused on innovations and applications of GC/MS and LC/MS systems. The webinar will feature a panel of experts representing some leading vendors in the field, who will provide their perspectives on what a user should consider when deciding which system is right for their lab and its applications. Each panelist will give a brief presentation to highlight the recent improvements in GC/MS and LC/MS systems, to help the user decide which one is right for them. This free online event will provide attendees an opportunity to interact with the panelists in real-time and get their advice on the key factors they should consider when making their buying decisions.
As an Attendee You Will Learn:
- How do you determine which GC/MS or LC/MS system is right for you?
- What are the most important factors to be considered when buying or upgrading?
- What are some of the things a user needs to look into for routine maintenance?
- How amenable are these instruments to customization for more specialized applications?
- What are some of the improvements that companies are working on?
Companies participating in the webinar:
- Agilent Technologies