Original Broadcast Date: Thursday May 10th, 2012
By some estimates, 60-80 percent of the labor and operating costs in a lab are associated with collecting, preparing, analyzing and storing samples for chromatography analysis. In this free, educational webinar brought to you by Lab Manager Magazine, a panel of technical experts representing leading vendors will discuss some of the trends and improvements in dealing with sample preparation for chromatography. These experts will share their perspectives on some of the new tools and protocols to minimize and simplify sample prep and how you can choose which method works best for your analyte, your separation requirements and your chromatography instrumentation.
Following the presentations, there will be a live Q&A session where attendees can ask questions and discuss the uses of the various reagents and techniques with the panelists.
As an Attendee You Will Learn:
- How to best tailor the sample prep for your analysis
- Existing methodologies and their limitations
- Investing in new techniques and protocols – pros and cons
- Saving time and labor through automation
- Recent trends and the long-term outlook on the sample preparation processes for chromatography analysis
- Agilent Technologies
- Metrohm USA