Omni Bead Ruptor 24
Bead Mill Homogenizer
The Omni Bead Ruptor 24 Homogenizer is specifically designed for grinding, lysing and homogenization. It can process any biological sample with the broadest processing range (0.8m/s - 8m/s) and highest disruptive energy of any laboratory bead mill. Features include front-loading design, temperature monitoring, interchangeable tube carriages, and multilingual user interface.
- Simultaneously homogenizes in either 24 x 2mL or 12 x 7mL tubes
- Whisper Drive Technology delivers ultra-quiet motor operation
- No cool-down required between processes: Processes hundreds of samples per day
- 99 programmable memory settings
- Disposable tubes ensure no threat of cross-contamination or sample degradation
IKA T 25 Digital
The T 25 Digital is a high-performance disperser that can homogenize highly viscous substances (up to 5000 mPas) in a short period of time. The rotor-stator system can homogenize hard-to-mix solid/ liquid or liquid/liquid or gaseous/liquid samples. The main difference between the IKA Mechanical and the Ball Mill or Ultrasonic is that the dispersing element generates high shear forces in the substance.
- For volumes of 1 to 2,000 ml (H2O)
- Rotor-stator process has delivered proven results for 30 years
- Multiple stainless steel dispersing elements are available with a variety of rotor/stator configurations for a wide range of applications or disposable plastic dispersing tools
- Works well with highly viscous substances, up to 5,000 mPas
- Standard version offers digital display
KINEMATICA POLYTRON® PT 10-35GT
For decades the POLYTRON PT10-35 has been the most popular homogenizer in the market. Its successor, the PT10-35GT, takes homogenizing to a new level. Reliability, power, accuracy, handling, noise level, and versatility for various applications are unparalleled and make this product a true leader in its class. Please call 1-631-750- 6653 for your personalized quote.
- LED speed indication for better reproducibility
- Low noise level, for better working environment
- Quick coupling, adapting more than 30 different generators
- High performance motor, for even the toughest samples
- 5 year warranty, we stand behind our products
PRO Scientific DPS-20®
Dual Processing Systems
The DPS-20 Dual Processing System combines full automation of mechanical homogenizing and ultrasonic homogenizing/sonication methods within a closed, compact, and timesaving unit. Its unique design allows the use of each method dependently or independently. Merging the advantages of both leads to faster and more efficient sample breakdown with minimal or no heat introduced.
- DPS-20 combines the advantages of each homogenizing method to make it the optimum timesaving and flexible system
- A high-performance brushless motor powers the mechanical homogenizer. A 130-watt ultrasonic processor delivers constant amplitude
- The sound-abating enclosure has LED interior lighting and a clear polycarbonate door
- Features a unique cooling carousel rack design
The goal of homogenization is to process samples quickly and efficiently while maintaining the quality of the end product. A major factor in successful homogenization is the reproducibility of samples. Researchers test samples repeatedly to obtain required data. Having identical samples is essential to the quality of their work. Your application, sample characteristics, and sample size will determine which method will achieve optimum results. Ultrasonic homogenization is used for processing cells that are suspended in liquid. It is ideal for smaller samples and experiences no sample loss due to residue left on the instrument. Mechanical homogenizers are more commonly used for processing larger samples and they tend to accomplish tasks faster than other methods. Bead Mills are most effective when processing biological samples. The technology of Bead Mills allows them to disrupt difficult biological samples quicker and more effectively than other methods. Researchers work with many different samples for a variety of applications. We recommend that you contact your homogenizer supplier in order to make the right choice based on your research requirements.