TitroLine® 6000 is, with its spectrum of benefits, the ideal entry into potentiometric titration and the perfect choice for applications in the fields of food, water/waste water, and environmental analysis. Thanks to the high-resolution and precise pH/mV and “dead-stop” measuring interface, it is possible to determine a wide range of parameters.
Features of the TitroLine® 6000:
- High resolution pH/mV measuring interface and measuring input for temperature measurement
- Measuring interface for polarisable electrodes (“dead-stop”)
- Standard methods such as FOS/TAC, alkalinity, total acidity in soft drinks are available
- Linear and dynamic titration to equivalence point
- Titrations to pH, mV and μA end point
- Manual titrations and dosing tasks are also practicable
Read the pdf file here.