ELGA’s new innovative Type I ultrapure water purification system ensures accurate consistent results. The PURELAB flex 3 & 4 are the latest additions to the award winning PURELAB flex range of systems. Both systems deliver up to 10 liters of ultrapure water per day and up to 2 liters per minute. The PURELAB flex 3 delivers ultrapure water direct from potable tap water and PURELAB flex 4 requires a pre purified feed.
The PURELAB flex offers many advantages for analytical and lifescience applications. It allows users to focus on routine test work, without having to worry about the water quality affecting any test results. The PURELAB flex 3 and 4 are flexible water purification systems which can be adapted to respond to a laboratory’s changing water purity needs today and tomorrow.
The water quality conforms to international water standards e.g. CLSI, CLRW , ISO 3696: Grade 1,2,3, ASTM D1193-06, Pharmacopeia USP, EP and JP. The PURELAB flex can be used for analytical and lifescience applications in all pharmaceutical, university, hospital, food and beverage laboratories.
The PURELAB flex is easily adaptable to facilitate changes to laboratory design layouts and applications.
Handset designed for today’s laboratory
- Intuitive to use
- E rgonomic handset design
- C lear water purity for absolute confidence as you dispense
- H andset displays prioritized information shown at all times (system status, TOC, alarm)
- POU filters for multiple applications to remove endotoxins, DNase, RNase and bacteria
Flexible dispensing in four different ways
- Variable flow – drop by drop or up to 2 liters per minute
- Autovolume dispense from 50ml to 60ml and repeat dispensing
- H ands free with optional foot pedal
- Locked dispense for glassware filling
Water Purification made easy
- Fast and simple sanitization to minimize microbial growth
- D ata capture via USB port for system validation
- U ser settings can be customized via the web and uploaded using the USB post in seconds
M ultiple dispense positioning
- Wall, bench, height adjustable arm, hand-held dispensing
The PURELAB flex delivers 18.2 MΩ-cm water quality.
ELGA is the global laboratory brand name of Veolia Water Solutions and Technologies, the world’s leading water service company.