Clinical Diagnostics May 23-24, 2012
This year will be our 3rd annual Clinical Diagnostics online conference. Attendees can earn free CE Credits accredited by AACC ACCENT. The theme of this conference is a range of medical and clinical topics such as Oncology, Infectious Disease, Laboratory Testing, Cardiology, Diabetes, Point of Care, Molecular Diagnostics, Hematology, Automation, Nutrition, Vitamin D, Allergy, Clinical Chemistry and much more.
This event will bring together clinicians, medical experts and professionals from around the world to learn about recent advances in clinical diagnostics and medicine. This conference offers an amazing opportunity as it is free to participants, and there will be no out-of-pocket expenses for travel. However, participants will still benefit from interacting with a global community of like-minded colleagues, without leaving the comfort of their office or home.
Conference participants will be able to
- Attend interactive live streaming video sessions
- Have their questions answered in real-time by industry experts
- Receive Free Continuing Education Credits
- Chat live with peers and speakers
- Browse a virtual exhibit floor for solution providers