Designed to meet the demanding requirements for scientific and laboratory research. Advanced engineered design incorporates the latest in cabinet, refrigeration, temperature control and monitoring features. Provides energy efficient, convenient, safe and reliable performance for optimal storage temperature environments necessary for a wide range of life science, pharmacy, biological, medical, clinical, and industrial applications.
• CFC free polyurethane cabinet and door foam insulation.
• High-impact, smooth scratch and corrosion resistant painted exterior and smooth white painted interior, provides attractive appearance and easy to clean surfaces.
• Interior and exterior of the freezer cabinet are white painted galvanized steel.
• Combination cabinet mounted multi-bulb and door perimeter gaskets provide multiple points of door sealing. Ensures reliable frost resistant performance and enhances energy efficient cold performance for long term sample security and storage.
• Interior doors (5) independent hinged steel inner doors are constructed of insulating material with magnetic catch and easy pull handles. Reduces cold loss during door openings and sample retrieval.
Five internal storage compartments with four heavy duty reinforced stainless steel shelves. Shelves are adjust able in 1 inch increments. Compatible with optional stainless steel storage racks, fiberboard boxes and dividers for multiple storage needs.
• Multi-feed patent pending cold wall evaporator design provides superior refrigerant flow and maximizes cooling power by ensuring that the evaporator is always 100% in contact with the freezer wall, maximizing cold transfer into the freezer and heat removal from the chamber.
SELECT™ CONTROL SYSTEM
• Advanced PLC (programmable logic) microprocessor controller (door mounted eye level display and interface) includes real time clock, event logging alarm history, advanced alarms, alarm-test, and memory functions.
• Password protection (2 levels, setpoints and parameters) security for power, temperature and alarm settings.
• Key pad, multifunction, menu driven, LCD display for trouble free access on monitoring of all control features.
• Temperature adjustable in 0.1ºC increments. Temperature display to 0.1ºC increments.
• Control probe located in rear wall bottom left corner for optimal and accurate temperature measurement and control.
SELECT™ REFRIGERATION SYSTEM
• Nor-Lake Scientific’s Select™ Refrigeration system is powered by an advanced low noise high performance cascade refrigeration system using two next generation 1 HP hermetically-sealed compressors.
• Exclusive engineered super capacity (tri-tube) capillary tube system (patent pending) delivers refrigerant on demand matching with advanced heat exchanger design providing optimal heat removal and superior low temperature performance.
• Evaporator design enhances refrigerant flow increasing the overall efficiency, temperature uniformity and recovery performance.
• Air cooled condenser, high capacity with large surface area. Washable condenser filter maintains optimal efficiency and performance.
727 Second Street
Hudson, WI 54016