AIHce is considered the most important event of the year among EH&S professionals. More than 5,000 industrial hygiene and safety professionals are expected in Portland, Oregon for six days of education and networking.
The conference is designed to enhance knowledge on important topics and build strong relationships with other professionals. More than 700 courses, sessions, posters, lectures, workshops and luncheon discussions address professional development, scientific issues, management trends, industry innovations and more.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- 115 technical sessions and 72 PDCs on topics important to the industrial hygiene and safety professional
- AIHce On Demand – Your resource for digitally captured AIHce content and your best AIHce value! Access all AIHce sessions online as multimedia recreations that include speaker presentations synched to power point slides. Select Premium Registration when you register for AIHce
- Complimentary International Symposium on Wood Dust
- Complimentary online abstracts of technical papers
- Numerous networking opportunities to build/retain relationships
- A quality Expo featuring 300+ companies displaying the latest industry products and services
- Six days of idea generation that you can share within your organization to solve challenges, employ the newest innovations, work more effectively, drive revenue, and improve the bottom line