Join us at the world's leading cell biology meeting. Stay abreast of leading research, meet with colleagues, and see the latest tools and techniques-all in one place. By participating in the ASCB Annual Meeting you also show your support for basic research and expand the voice of researchers worldwide. Register today!
2011 ASCB Annual Meeting Highlights
- Sequential Symposia by leading cell biologists
- Minisymposia highlighting research from submitted abstracts in core and new areas
- Thousands of posters featuring fresh-from-the bench-to-your-lab findings
- Member-Organized Special Interest Subgroups
- Working Groups that aim to unravel complexities and point the way to the future
- Networking opportunities, including Q&A with speakers, Saturday sessions, expanded discussion tables, and more...
- Career development workshops for all career stages
- Assessment-driven programs for educators
- Inspirational talks by ASCB awardees
- Workshops, Exhibitor Showcases, and Tutorials demonstrating the latest technology and techniques for your lab
Location: Denver, Colorado
Click Here for More Information