As drug discovery becomes increasingly complex and costs for developing a drug increase, it is now more than ever important to have a well organized, efficient and low-cost compound management strategy to continuously support the drug discovery pipeline.
Join us in Philadelphia, PA this September 26-28 at the 7th Compound Management & Integrity Summit to investigate the internal function of compound management & integrity (CMI) strategies currently being used within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Additionally, gain insight into the futures directions of the CMI field, hear case study examples from industry leaders and benchmark best practices.
Compound Management & Integrity topics will include:
- How to investigate outsourcing programs and opportunities that match your company needs while cutting costs and reducing bottlenecks
- How to benchmark best practices for building a strategic sample management program
- How to implement novel technologies and tools to boost automation
- How to explore laboratory automation through streamlining processes and increasing efficiency
- How to improve quality control and assessing key drivers for unifying a single compound management system
Attend Compound Management Summit to enjoy an intimate conference atmosphere that promotes delegate focused networking opportunities with industry peers and speakers.