The process of Drug Discovery involves the identification of candidates, synthesis, characterization, screening and assays for therapeutic efficacy. It is the mission of pharmaceutical research companies to take the path from understanding a disease to bringing a safe and effective new treatment to patients.
Join us as we present industry perspectives on topics including:
- A Target Identification: Selecting the Right Target through Expression Profiling
- Application of Innovative Technologies to Drug Discovery Process for Antibody-Baded Therapeutics
- Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (DMPK)
- The Impact of Patents Expirations on the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Addressing the Challenges in Regulation to Create Greater Transparency in the Industry
October 24 - 26, 2011, Boston, MA