The Veterinary Bioscience Institute and LabRoots, Inc. are thrilled to announce the inaugural two-day international Laboratory Animal Science (LAS) BioConference Live. The theme of this conference is Animal Well being and Welfare Science with three tracks; housing, enrichment and pain/distress/pleasure. LAS BioConference Live will bring together scientists, veterinary technicians, veterinarians, technical support staff, IACUC administrators and support staff, as well as training and compliance personnel from around the world to learn about recent advances in the field of laboratory animal medicine. This conference offers an amazing opportunity as it is free to participants, and there will be no out-of-pocket expenses for travel.
Conference participants will be able to
- Search and attend session(s) of their choice
- Have questions answered in real-time by experts via live videos
- Receive Free Continuing Education Credits
- Chat live with peers and speakers
- Browse a virtual exhibit floor for solution providers