Wyatt Technology San Francisco Bay Area Protein & Biotech Users Meeting
Date: Thursday, February 20, 2014
Time: 8:30am - 4:00pm PST
Location: Crowne Plaza Hotel - San Francisco Intl Airport
1177 Airport Blvd., Burlingame, CA 94010
Please visit http://www.wyatt.com/events/ilsc/regionaltopical-users-meetings.html to register.
The meeting will host two to three expert speakers, ‘how-to’ sessions presented by Wyatt Application Scientists, updates on our latest products, and small group discussions covering topics such as:
- Biophysical characterization
- Formulation and stability
- Orthogonal techniques
- Large aggregates and sub-visible particles
- Biomolecular interactions
- Electrophoretic mobility
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided during this full day information exchange. The cost will be $100 for the full day meeting. Open LSU credits may be used as well in lieu of LSU. Full agenda with confirmed speakers will be posted soon.
Who should attend?
- Active users of Wyatt Technology's light scattering instruments working in biophysical characterization, protein formulation, biomolecular interactions and related fields
- Wyatt instrument users in the biopharma or biotech industries as well as academic groups seeking to engage with regional colleagues with similar analytical challenges
More details can be found here: http://www.wyatt.com/events/ilsc/regionaltopical-users-meetings.html
Like this article? Click here to subscribe to free newsletters from Lab Manager