Register on or before March 28 to save up to $150!
Access the best in laboratory management training and information
- Daily general sessions featuring:
- Michael Astion, MD, PhD, Seattle Children's Hospital
- Robert Michel, The Dark Report
- Education covering essential topics
- Pre-conference workshop presented by the Joint Commission on Tracer Methodology
- The CLMA Leadership Curriculum - a deep dive into leadership skill development for those who are new to the management role and for current leaders who wish to enhance their proficiency
Register for KnowledgeLab 2014 today and find new ideas and new approaches to implement in your own laboratory.
Hear why Ellen Dijkman Dulkes, KnowledgeLab 2014 Program Committee Chair, thinks you should attend KnowledgeLab this May!
Like this article? Click here to subscribe to free newsletters from Lab Manager