July 17-20, 2016
Philadelphia, PA USA
The PREP Symposium is the most recognized international conference in the world where scientists, engineers, and suppliers of media, equipment, and technology from around the globe come to focus on the most recent cutting-edge areas of preparative and process chromatography, to learn how to solve today’s practical problems, and to prepare for the future. Who should attend? This is an all-inclusive symposium for scientists, process engineers, project engineers, chemical engineers, process chemists, research chemists, biotechnologists, downstream process development scientists and engineers, managers, directors, presidents, vice presidents, team leaders, head of departments, academicians, entrepreneurs, technical sales personnel and specialists.
PREP 2016 will provide:
- Opportunities to present and discuss the latest scientific and technological advances in the field
- Exposure to the most recent chromatography products and technologies on the market
- Interaction with world leading scientists and engineers in all aspects of preparative and process chromatography
- Training and continuing education leading to the ability to optimize processes and minimize costs in the production of fine chemicals, chiral molecules, active pharmaceutical ingredients, natural products, peptides, proteins, monoclonal antibodies, plasmids, and vaccines
Most Recognized International Conference and Exposition Addressing Emerging Areas Important to Discovery, Development, and Production
Preliminary List of Keynote Sessions include:
- Industrial Case Studies in Protein Chromatography
- Continuous Chromatography for APIs, Fine Chemicals, and Natural Products
- Continuous Downstream Processing for Biopharmaceuticals
- Preparative Chromatography in Drug Discovery, Development, and Manufacture
- Process Scale Purification of Peptides and Oligonucleotides
- Preparative Supercritical Fluid Chromatography
Look for another outstanding program packed with papers on proteins, monoclonal antibodies, plasmids, enzymes, vaccines, VLPs, and other biopharmaceuticals; APIs, peptides, oligonucleotides, chiral molecules, fine chemicals, and natural products; batch, multicolumn, and continuous SMB processes, and SFC; column technology and equipment, new and improved stationary phases, monoliths, and membrane chromatography; QbD and regulatory aspects; and more. In addition to general oral and poster sessions, the program will feature keynote sessions addressing critical and emerging areas in preparative chromatography: Industrial Case Studies in Protein Chromatography; Continuous Chromatography for Intermediates and APIs; Continuous Downstream Processing for Biopharmaceuticals; Preparative Chromatography in Medicinal Chemistry, Drug Discovery and Development; Process Scale Purification of Peptides and Oligonucleotides; and Preparative Supercritical Fluid Chromatography.
New Workshop and Tutorial Program
The Training Workshop program provides advanced tutorials covering various aspects of preparative chromatography. The Workshops are presented by renowned academic and industrial scientists and cover both fundamentals and real-world applications. Three Workshops are offered - one emphasizing biomolecules including continuous processing, the second small and intermediate size molecules, including peptides, oligonucleotides, chiral chemicals, and APIs and including SMB and SFC, and the third addressing regulatory aspects of biopharmaceuticals development and production including practical examples of the application of QbD in a bioprocess development setting. In addition, offered is a Tutorial that complements the Workshop program by addressing tips and tricks that will help the chromatographer overcome the challenges that are encountered on a daily basis in both analytical and prep applications.
- Workshop on Fundamentals of Preparative Chromatography for Biomolecule Purification by Batch and Continuous Chromatography
- Workshop on Fundamentals of Preparative Chromatography for Purification of APIs, Peptides, and Oligonucleotides by Batch Chromatography, SMB, and SFC
- Workshop on Regulatory Fundamentals, QbD, and Design of Experiments for Biopharmaceuticals
- Tutorial on Tips, Tricks, and Troubleshooting Analytical and Overloaded Prep Chromatography
Leading Companies at the Forefront of Preparative and Process Chromatography
Showcasing the latest developments in stationary phases, columns, pumps, control equipment, chromatography consumables, ancillary units, and contract manufacturing services from the analytical/lab scale all the way to the full process scale, the PREP2016 Exhibition offers opportunities to view new product launches, check out innovative products, explore ground-breaking technologies, attend free vendor workshops, and discuss challenges and solutions with experts in the booths.
Abstract Submission Deadlines
Researchers with new results in areas relevant to the meeting topics are encouraged to submit abstracts online for consideration for lecture and/or poster presentation.
February 16, 2016 - Abstract deadline for ORAL presentations
March 1, 2016 - Early registration at reduced rate
June 6, 2016 - Deadline for poster abstracts for inclusion in the printed Final Program
Follow us on LinkedIn and www.PREPsymposium.org, request emails for program updates, and send us your suggestions.