Top 3 Things You May Not Know About Sample Prep for Chromatography
1. A recent trend in this area of technology is that users looking to reduce workloads and analysis times, at lower cost, often begin with sample preparation. Users are clearly looking to reduce the amount of sample prep they do.
2. Another development is that lipid depletion is increasingly applied in the analysis of foods and samples outside the life sciences, which has led to various kits for removing this class of interfering species.
3. Also, the proliferation of QuEChERS and similar approaches to sample prep leaves end users with more choices than for, say, columns. As a result, chromatographers need to be more cognizant than ever of sample characteristics and purification capabilities.
For the Top 6 Questions You Should Ask When Buying HPLC Sample Prep Products for Solid Phase Extraction and the Top 6 Questions You Should Ask When Buying a System for Chromatography Analysis Sample Prep click here.
Recently Released Chromatography Sample Prep Products
MICROVAP Triple Microplate Concentrator
- Concentration of up to three 96 well plates at once allows for high throughput
- Consistent temperature for uniform evaporation rates throughout all three plates provided by solid aluminum heating units
- Easy to use due to digital temperature controller and gas flow meter
- Each 96 needle manifold is equipped with its own toggle switch to shut down gas flow when all three microplates are not in use to conserve nitrogen
SOLAμ Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) Micro Elution Plates
- Remove variability and optimize high throughput laboratory workflows
- Designed for bioanalytical and clinical research analysts who require cleaner, highly reproducible and robust sample extraction using very low sample and solvent volumes in high throughput workflows
- Deliver robust, reproducible processing at elution volumes as low as 25 μL
- Five different models available
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Cleanert Array Microplates & SLE Plates
- Cleanert array microplates (part number: WC00501-MW) enable sensitive, robust, and reproducible analyses and help make sample preparation easier and less laborious for lab personnel in DMPK and bioanalytical research
- Cleanert SLE plates (part number: HC4002SQ-9W) help users avoid emulsification, make sample prep simpler and faster, enable high throughput, and are compatible with automatic SPE
AC Extraction Plate 96-Position Deep-Well Microplate
- Automation-friendly solution designed to streamline sample preparation for LC-MS analysis of small molecules
- Reduces the sample preparation process to a convenient ‘pipette and shake’ routine
- Inner surface of each well is coated with a highly controlled layer of TICE (Tecan Immobilized Coating Extraction) material
- Coating efficiently extracts low molecular weight analytes from aqueous solutions
Chromatography Sample Prep Product Manufacturers
|Fluid Management Systems||www.fms-inc.com|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific||www.thermoscientific.com|