6 Questions to Ask When Buying a Lab Balance
- What type of samples will you be weighing and do you need to take into consideration the securing of a tare container or the size of the weighing surface?
- What is the lightest sample you will weigh and what is the heaviest (including container weight)?
- For the displayed weight, how many decimal places in grams do you require
- 4 What +/- tolerance of your lightest sample is required?
- What service options are available? On-site or off-site? Manufacturer or a third-party company? Are the company’s service technicians familiar with your particular balance and are they factory-trained?
- Do you need to interface the balance to another device such as a bar code reader, printer, or computer, etc.?
What Kind of Balance Is In Your Lab?
Top 10 Features/Factors Respondents Look For When Purchasing A Lab Balance
Looking for a New Lab Balance?
Lab Manager’s Balances Product Finder utilizes a query-based system to quickly narrow the field of available balances to those that specifically meet the requirements demanded by your application.