6 Questions to Ask When Buying a Gas Generator or Specialty Gases
- How much space does your lab have?
- What application do you need a supply of gas for?
- How many systems will your gas cylinders or gas generator(s) supply?
- If you need to supply gas to more than one system, are you planning on having a central source of gas?
- What are the safety regulations that you must follow when using gases?
- What service options are available if you go with a gas cylinder supplier? What service options come with a gas generator if you go that route?
Which Gas Generator Is In Your Lab?
Top 10 Features/Factors Respondents Look For When Purchasing a Gas Generator
|Performance of product||93%|
|Durability of product||93%|
|Value for price paid||91%|
|Ease of use||90%|
|Low operating costs||86%|
|Low maintenance/Easy to clean||85%|
|Total cost of ownership||83%|
|Availability of supplies and accessories||81%|
|Service and support||80%|
Looking For a New Gas Generator?
Lab Manager’s Gas Generator Product Finder utilizes a query-based system to quickly narrow the field of available gas generators to those that specifically meet the requirements demanded by your application.