7 Questions to Ask When Buying a Glassware Washer
- How is the product manufactured?
- What differentiates the lab washer from others offered, in terms of performance?
- Does the company offer application support and technical phone support before and after product installation?
- How sustainable is the product?
- If the product is discontinued, for how many years does the company provide accessories and parts for the washer?
- What is the total cost of ownership, including maintenance, etc.?
- Ask what the final cost is after all required accessories/racks are added to the quote. Some manufacturers include racks while others sell the unit as a shell (i.e. without racks). Compare apples to apples.
Which Glassware Washer Is In Your Lab?
|Small Capacity Washer||36%|
|Medium Capacity Washer||55%|
|High Throughput Washer||7%|
|Large Capacity Washer||8%|
Top 10 Features/Factors Respondents Look For When Purchasing A Glassware Washer
|Consistent washing and disinfection results||80%|
|Durability of product||79%|
|Low maintenance - Easy to use and clean||77%|
|Service and support||70%|
|Reliability of vendor||51%|
|Ability to customize racks||49%|
|Energy efficient/Low operating cost||48%|
Looking For a New Glassware Washer?
Lab Manager’s Glassware Washer Product Finder utilizes a query-based system to quickly narrow the field of available glassware washers to those that specifically meet the requirements demanded by your application.
Like this article? Click here to subscribe to free newsletters from Lab Manager