7 Questions to Ask When Buying a Glassware Washer
- How is the product manufactured?
- What differentiates the lab washer from others offered, in terms of performance?
- Does the company offer application support and technical phone support before and after product installation?
- How sustainable is the product?
- If the product is discontinued, for how many years does the company provide accessories and parts for the washer?
- What is the total cost of ownership, including maintenance, etc.?
- Ask what the final cost is after all required accessories/racks are added to the quote. Some manufacturers include racks while others sell the unit as a shell (i.e. without racks). Compare apples to apples.
Which Glassware Washer Is In Your Lab?
|Small Capacity Washer||36%|
|Medium Capacity Washer||55%|
|High Throughput Washer||7%|
|Large Capacity Washer||8%|
Top 10 Features/Factors Respondents Look For When Purchasing A Glassware Washer
|Consistent washing and disinfection results||80%|
|Durability of product||79%|
|Low maintenance - Easy to use and clean||77%|
|Service and support||70%|
|Reliability of vendor||51%|
|Ability to customize racks||49%|
|Energy efficient/Low operating cost||48%|
Looking For a New Glassware Washer?
Lab Manager’s Glassware Washer Product Finder utilizes a query-based system to quickly narrow the field of available glassware washers to those that specifically meet the requirements demanded by your application.