6 Questions to Ask When Buying a Homogenizer
- What is the total cost of the purchase, including installation charges and warranty extension costs?
- What accessories are necessary to run the unit? Are there pre-assembled bead kits that will make homogenization easier?
- How does the homogenizer differ from the competition? What features make the unit more cost-effective and higher-quality?
- How easy is it to get replacement parts if they break or wear down with use?
- Are demo units available for the scientist to test?
- What application and technical phone support before and after the product purchase does the company offer?
Which Homogenizer Is In Your Lab?
Top 10 Features/Factors Respondents Look For When Purchasing A Homogenizer
|Durability of product||92%|
|Low maintenance - Easy to use and clean||86%|
|Value for price paid||83%|
|Results with minimum deviation||78%|
|Variable speed controls||78%|
|Reliability of vendor||75%|
|Service and support||69%|
|Reputation of vendor||62%|