6 Questions to Ask When Buying a pH Meter
- What makes the company different from other pH meter companies?
- What is the replacement cost for a pH electrode?
- What accessories are included with the meter and what is the complete cost of all the accessories you’ll need?
- What type of connector does the meter use? Is it a BNC or DIN? Is it proprietary or can other manufacturer’s probes be used with it?
- What additional types of features are offered?
- What type of after sales support is offered? Can repairs be done locally and what is the general turnaround time for a repair?
What Kind of pH Meter is in Your Lab?
|Benchtop - pH only||58%|
|Benchtop - multi parameter||49%|
|Portable - pH only||30%|
|Portable - multi parameter||5%|
|In-line - pH only||19%|
|In-line - multi parameter||2%|
Top 10 Features/Factors Respondents Look For When Purchasing a pH Meter
|Resolution and accuracy of the meter||87%|
|Ease of use||86%|
|Auto-calibration with temperature compensation||57%|
|Availability of supplies and accessories||56%|
|Heavy-duty and waterproof||48%|
|Longer-lived refillable electrode type||47%|
|Multi-level LCD display; display current measurement simultaneously with the current temperature||45%|
|Service and support||45%|
Looking for a New pH Meter?
Lab Manager’s pH Meter Product Finder utilizes a query-based system to quickly narrow the field of available pH meters to those that specifically meet the requirements demanded by your application.