6 Questions to Ask When Buying a Titrator
- How precise is the titrant delivery system? Is the titrant delivery system certified for accuracy?
- Can additional titrants be used without having to purge burettes?
- What information is included in the titrator’s display and reports?
- Is the titrator limited to proprietary electrodes? What is the replacement cost for electrodes?
- Is the software field-upgradeable?
- What is the service and repair policy? Is on-site support offered? If something goes wrong with the meter, can it be fixed locally? What is the general turn-around time for repair?
Which Titrator is in Your Lab?
|Karl Fischer Coulometric||36%|
|Karl Fischer Volumetric||34%|
Top 10 Features/Factors Respondents Look For When Purchasing a Titrator
|Service and support||65%|
|Ease of installation||41%|
Looking for a New Titrator?
Lab Manager’s Titrator Product Finder utilizes a query-based system to quickly narrow the field of available titrators to those that specifically meet the requirements demanded by your application.
Like this article? Click here to subscribe to free newsletters from Lab Manager