Many different technologies are used to produce vacuum for labs: central vacuum, Venturi devices driven by water or compressed air, dedicated vacuum pumps and local networks. Vacuum often gets little attention compared with the instruments and equipment it supports, yet your choices about vacuum supply can affect your lab’s productivity, sustainability, and work environment.
- Ways your current vacuum is failing you
- Vacuum and your sustainability goals
- Productivity benefits of vacuum control
- Getting long service life from your pumps
- Future-proofing with adaptable vacuum
Download your FREE eBook compliments
of Lab Manager and our industry partner.