Register Today for Sci-Mind™ Fall Cohorts
Sci-Mind™ is an exciting, new learning product designed to personalize learning AND modernize education and training for busy professionals in the scientific industry.
What Can I Learn in Sci-Mind™?
Toxicology for the Scientist – a 6 week program for non-toxicologists that will give you working knowledge of the fundamentals of toxicology and hazard assessment. Our experts are experienced in a wide variety of disciplines touched by toxicology including drug development, forensics, ecological risk assessment, and product safety. The program will cover:
- Hazard assessment
- Dose Response
- Risk Perception & Uncertainty
- Understanding Risk and Uncertainty
- Hazard Communication
- Ecological Toxicity
- And More...
Separation Science – a 6-week training program that connects you with a community of practitioners. You select content from our catalog of GC, HPLC, and NEW MS subject areas, present your challenges directly to our team of experts, and improve your lab skills. You can learn about any or all of the following:
- Column Selection & Optimization (GC & HPLC)
- System Overview (GC & HPLC)
- Sample Preparation Techniques
- Method Development & Optimization (GC & HPLC)
- Selecting a Retention Mechanism (HPLC)
- Temperature Programming (GC)
- Types of Detector Systems (GC & HPLC)
- Injection Systems (GC & HPLC)
- Troubleshooting & Maintenance (GC & HPLC)
- Fundamental Concepts in Mass Spectrometry
- Ionization Methods
- Interpreting GC, HPLC, & MS Data
- And More...
Space is limited - Register today.
Visit www.Sci-Mind.org for More Information