Original Broadcast Date: Thursday November 21, 2013
Lab Manager will be hosting an educational webinar focused on the recent innovations and applications of chromatography, namely gas chromatography (GC), liquid chromatography (LC) and ion chromatography (IC). The webinar will feature a panel of experts representing leading vendors in the field, who will provide their perspectives on what a user should consider when deciding which system is right for their lab and its applications. Each panelist will give a brief presentation to highlight the recent improvements in columns, sample preparation, instrumentation and analysis software for these chromatography systems. This free online event will provide attendees an opportunity to interact with the panelists in real-time and get their advice on chromatography challenges they may be facing in their labs.
As an Attendee You Will Learn About:
- Recent innovations in column chemistries
- Innovations in chromatography instrumentation
- Best practices and protocols in sample prep for chromatography analysis
- Improvements and trends in software tools for chromatography data analysis
- Picking the technique that is right for you
- What are the most important factors to be considered when buying or upgrading?
- What are some of the things a user needs to look into for routine maintenance?
Companies participating in the webinar:
- Metrohm USA Inc.
- Teledyne Isc