Accurate balances are critical in almost every laboratory. Precision balances are considered semi-analytical, featuring a higher capacity than microbalances and analytical balances. There are many different configurations to choose from, with various accessories, compliance features, and settings. When selecting a balance for your lab, the most important consideration is your accuracy requirements.
In this eBook you will learn about:
- Questions to ask when buying a balance
- Insights on laboratory balances
- Is your balance ready for use?
- Lab balances—weighing in the wind
- Ultramicrobalances—the ultimate in precision
- Software for laboratory balances