Those who manage cannabis or hemp testing labs in the US have had to face numerous challenges since the industry got its start, including frequently changing or non-existent regulations and standards, which have contributed to accuracy issues, becoming certified, and setting up and operating their labs. However, recent developments show those issues are slowly being resolved as more regulatory bodies get involved in the industry and communication between testing labs and regulatory groups gets stronger.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- Recent trends in cannabis and hemp testing
- Cannabis reference standards
- Cannabis: greater consistency through homogenization
- Genetic testing is key for successful cannabis engineering, production, and purchasing
- The growing market for cannabis extraction