Cell culture is a fundamental technique to examine cell growth, differentiation, and response to stimuli ranging from new drugs to toxins. It has applications in vaccine research, protein therapeutics, and cancer research, among countless others. Maintaining highly controlled conditions, and preventing contamination is essential for experimental success.
In this eBook, you'll learn about:
- Questions to ask when buying cell culture technology
- Selecting the right cell culture media
- What to look for in cell culture vessels
- Are you storing your cells properly?
- Preventing cell culture contamination
- In three dimensions: a cell culture revolutionPhoto provided by Lab Manager