Laboratory cold storage solutions such as freezers, refrigerators, and cryogenic storage tanks are critical to keeping valuable reagents and priceless samples safe. With sustainability becoming more important for many labs, energy efficiency is an important factor to consider when buying these products. Reliability is also a must-have, given the importance of the materials stored in most cold storage units.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- Questions to ask when buying cold storage solutions
- Ultralow cold storage 101
- How to store your lab samples well
- How to choose an ultralow freezer for the lab
- The benefits and drawbacks of used ULT freezers