Eppendorf, Lab Manager
At the core of any scientific organization—from pharmaceutical manufacturers to academic research labs—is data. Laboratory leaders use diverse sets of data on a daily basis, from data generated by basic research experiments, to analyzing financial data to make informed business decisions. Regardless of the type of data being produced and analyzed in a lab, it must be trustworthy and accurate. Ensuring data integrity and security promotes a positive lab culture, protects the lab’s reputation, and drives business growth.
In this eBook you will learn about:
- Best practices for lab data integrity and security
- Protecting your lab from cybersecurity threats
- Embracing the lab of the future—today
- Lab management software solutions to improve lab operations
- How semantic enrichment is helping solve ELN data challenges