The study and potential of genomics have been revolutionized through the growing ubiquity of next-generation sequencing (NGS) platforms, with their throughput, speed, and accuracy providing a detailed look at patterns and mechanisms of gene expression, and a meticulous examination of polymorphisms with profound impacts on health and disease.
In this eBook you will learn about:
- Questions to ask when choosing genomics sequencing technology
- Using microplate technology to enhance next-generation sequencing
- How robotic workstations reduce human error in the laboratory
- Sanger sequencing: still the gold standard?
- Next-generation sequencing: library preparation
- The third wave of sequencing