Automating everyday lab tasks can free up your lab workers for other, more complex undertakings while improving data quality and reproducibility. From single-function instruments to complete workstations, automation and robotics can perform many different functions in your lab. When purchasing these instruments, make sure to consider your future plans and whether the platform can be expanded to meet those needs.
In this eBook, you'll learn about:
- Questions to ask when buying automation and robotics
- Why add automation to your lab?
- Trends in lab automation
- The lab of the future: big data enables a big role for AI
- Assays and automation in robotic workstations
- Automation technology: a solution to labor shortages in food testing labs