Quantitative real-time PCR provides a highly sensitive, inexpensive means of detecting low quantities of nucleic acids in samples, including pathogens and other organisms of interest across a variety of disciplines and settings. Environmental testing in particular has gained renewed interest with new methods of bio surveillance that help investigators anticipate or monitor pandemics. Analytik Jena provides proven technology for complete solutions from sample collection and preparation to target enrichment, DNA quantification, and evaluation..
In this eBook you will learn:
- Real-time PCR to measure minute volumes in high throughput
- Highest precision with 1.5-fold discrimination for qPCR quantification applications
- Extraction and detection of legionella DNA from cooling tower water samples using InnuPure c16 touch and qTOWER3
- Complete PCR based detection workflow of SARS-CoV-2 in wastewater
- SARS-CoV-2 detection in wastewater