Vacuum pumps are suitable for a wide range of applications, including aspiration, freeze drying, rotary evaporation, solvent degassing, tissue culture, and numerous others. There are many different types of vacuum pumps to choose from, including rotary vane, dry diaphragm, hybrid, dry scroll, and turbomolecular pumps. Vacuum pump technology is also becoming more environmentally friendly, with many oil-free and energy efficient options. Over the past 25 years, vendors have made significant improvements to vacuum pumps with automated vacuum pumps providing more benefits and features to accommodate the diverse needs of research and industrial laboratories alike.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- Questions to ask when buying a vacuum pump
- Picking the right vacuum pump for today and tomorrow
- Ultra-high vacuum and precision in measurement
- The benefits of automated vacuum pumps
- Vacuum pumps to replace your water aspirator
- Simple tips to keep your lab vacuum pump running at its best