The COVID-19 pandemic set a new precedent for those working to get testing and medicines to the market as soon as possible. Discover how technology can help support your research of infectious disease cellular responses from detecting IgG in serum samples to identifying neutralizing antibodies in this new eBook.
In this eBook, you’ll learn about:
- Detecting SARS-CoV-2 IgG in serum samples with a luminescent immunoassay
- Qualitative measurement of SARS-CoV-2 spike and nucleocapsid IgG antibodies in serum samples
- Measuring viral-induced cytopathic effects during drug discovery and development
- Assessing virus neutralization with a rapid, HTS-friendly assay
- Identifying neutralizing antibodies with a surrogate virus neutralization test