GE Healthcare Launches the Ultrospec™ Series of Stand-Alone and PC Controlled Spectrophotometers
Learn more about GE Healthcare’s new Ultrospec™ series of dual beam, UV-visible spectrophotometers.
GE Healthcare’s new Ultrospec™ series of dual beam, UV-visible spectrophotometers provides research scientists with a choice of smart instruments with diverse capabilities to deliver reproducible results, precision and ease of use to match a variety of user requirements. The series includes Ultrospec 7000/7000PC for day-to-day laboratory activities, Ultrospec 8000/8000PC, and the top of the range 9000/9000PC system for demanding assays. Each version is available as either a stand-alone or PC controlled system.
The Ultrospec range benefits from the following features:
- Dual beam instrument (with a variety of bandwidths)
- Ultrospec 7000/7000PC offers a 2nm bandwidth
- Ultrospec 8000/8000PC offers a 1nm bandwidth
- Ultrospec 9000/9000PC offers variable bandwidth optics – for difficult samples
- Color touchscreen (for stand-alone product)
- USB data and PC connectivity
- European Pharmacopoeia research compatibility (8000/9000 models)
- Datrys Standard (option to upgrade to Datrys Life Science or Datrys CFR)
- Equation Editor software – enabling custom calculations on measured data
- Extended range of accessories available such as thermostatting, Bluetooth™ and Datrys software options
GE Healthcare is dedicated to supporting research scientists with easy to use, high performance and affordable technologies to meet user’s needs.
For further information please visit www.gelifesciences.com/ultrospec