Water testing labs ensure the safety of our water supply and protect public health. To accomplish this, a single water sample undergoes a multitude of analytical tests. The immense volume of samples coming into a water lab can be overwhelming for analysts and instrumentation alike unless processes are fast and automated. Titration automation with multi-parameter analysis allows analysts to combine tests like pH, conductivity, hardness, alkalinity, and even turbidity on a single instrument.
Join this webinar to hear Dylan Lyon, inorganic chemist at the Division of Consolidated Laboratory Services in Virginia, discuss how titration automation has increased laboratory productivity and positively impacted their ability to provide high-quality testing services to support local, state, and federal agencies. Kerri-Ann Blake, Product Manager for Titration at Metrohm, will share automation solutions that improve sample workflow and water lab efficiency.
Who should attend?
- Analysts performing water quality tests interested in improving result quality
- Lab managers looking to increase lab efficiency with automation and multi-parameter analyzers
- Anyone wanting to learn how EPA methods can be easily automated to remove uncertainty
Key learning points:
- Learn how robotic analyzers can improve sample throughput and lab efficiency
- Understand how automating sample analysis can improve water testing
- Receive tips for improving EPA water tests