6 Questions to Ask When Buying a Lab Balance
- What type of samples will you be weighing and do you need to take into consideration the securing of a tare container or the size of the weighing surface?
- What is the lightest sample you will weigh and what is the heaviest (including container weight)?
- For the displayed weight, how many decimal places in grams do you require
- 4 What +/- tolerance of your lightest sample is required?
- What service options are available? On-site or off-site? Manufacturer or a third-party company? Are the company’s service technicians familiar with your particular balance and are they factory-trained?
- Do you need to interface the balance to another device such as a bar code reader, printer, or computer, etc.?
What Kind of Balance Is In Your Lab?
Top 10 Features/Factors Respondents Look For When Purchasing A Lab Balance
Looking for a New Lab Balance?
Lab Manager’s Balances Product Finder utilizes a query-based system to quickly narrow the field of available balances to those that specifically meet the requirements demanded by your application.
Like this article? Click here to subscribe to free newsletters from Lab Manager