6 Questions to Ask When Buying a CO2 Incubator
- How does the humidity contribute to optimal cell growth?
- How does the CO2 sensor contribute to optimal cell growth?
- How does the design of the unit help users avoid contamination and what features are included to remove contamination?
- Do you need O2 control to simulate the environment for your experiment accurately?
- What uniformity and accuracy data is available for the incubator?
- Calculate the total cost of the product over one year including product price, installation, regular cleaning, labor, materials such as HEPA filters, etc.
Which CO2 Incubator Is In Your Lab?
Top 10 Features/Factors Respondents Look For When Purchasing a CO2 Incubator
|Performance of product||77%|
|Value for price paid||75%|
|Stable CO2 control||75%|
|Low maintenance/Easy to clean||74%|
|Ease of use||68%|
|Fast recovery times||59%|
|Audible and visible temperature alarms||59%|
|Service and support||55%|
|Low operating costs||54%|
Looking for a New CO2 Incubator?
Lab Manager’s CO2 Incubator Product Finder utilizes a query-based system to quickly narrow the field of available CO2 incubators to those that specifically meet the requirements demanded by your application.
Like this article? Click here to subscribe to free newsletters from Lab Manager