6 Questions to Ask When Buying a Gas Generator or Specialty Gases
- How much space does your lab have?
- What application do you need a supply of gas for?
- How many systems will your gas cylinders or gas generator(s) supply?
- If you need to supply gas to more than one system, are you planning on having a central source of gas?
- What are the safety regulations that you must follow when using gases?
- What service options are available if you go with a gas cylinder supplier? What service options come with a gas generator if you go that route?
Which Gas Generator Is In Your Lab?
Top 10 Features/Factors Respondents Look For When Purchasing a Gas Generator
|Performance of product||93%|
|Durability of product||93%|
|Value for price paid||91%|
|Ease of use||90%|
|Low operating costs||86%|
|Low maintenance/Easy to clean||85%|
|Total cost of ownership||83%|
|Availability of supplies and accessories||81%|
|Service and support||80%|
Looking For a New Gas Generator?
Lab Manager’s Gas Generator Product Finder utilizes a query-based system to quickly narrow the field of available gas generators to those that specifically meet the requirements demanded by your application.
Like this article? Click here to subscribe to free newsletters from Lab Manager