Microplate handling robots move microplates from one location in a workflow to another, such as microplate readers, automated liquid handlers, incubators, and storage locations. Because microplate handlers can increase user walk-away time as well as throughput and efficiency, they are often used in biomarker research, cell biology, and assay development.
In this eBook, you'll learn about:
- Questions to ask when buying a microplate handler
- The right reader
- Required reading for cell-based assays
- Using microplate technology to enhance next-generation sequencing
- Automated liquid handlers for chemical screening
- Microplate technology options for organoids