Vacuum often gets little attention compared with the instruments and equipment it supports, yet your choices about vacuum supply can affect your lab’s productivity, sustainability, and work environment. Your lab needs a vacuum pump that meets its application needs while keeping up with scientific demand.
- Basic vacuum principles
- Applications in laboratory work
- Requirements for specific disciplines
- Vacuum system types, advantages, and disadvantages
- Key selection criteria
Looking for more Vacuum Resources?
- White Paper: Optimizing Extractions with Vacuum
- Case Study: Expanding Aquarium Research Capacity Using Local Vacuum Networks
- Guide: Application-Based Vacuum Control
Like this article? Click here to subscribe to free newsletters from Lab Manager