Gas generators deliver particular gases to specific instruments in the laboratory. Systems are available for a wide variety of gases including nitrogen and hydrogen. Replacing your gas cylinder with a gas generator can lead to decreases in cost and increases in convenience. Gas generators are also safer, as the amount of compressed and flammable gas present in your lab is limited.
In this eBook you will learn:
- Questions to ask when buying a gas generator
- Why lab gas generators are a safe choice
- Benefits of using gas generators
- Preventive care for your gas generator
- The use of hydrogen and nitrogen gas generators in GC-MS and LC-MS