Indoor air quality is an important determinant of employee health and well-being. Indoor air may be contaminated with large particulate matter, such as dust, pollen, and mold, as well as bacteria and viruses that are easily transmitted among building occupants. Air filtration systems overcome the limitations of existing heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, and are an effective solution for improving air quality throughout the entire organization.
In the eBook you will learn:
- How smart filtration eliminates chemicals, viruses, and bacterial pollutants from indoor air
- About an effective air purification system for toxic chemical emissions
- How to counter the risk of contaminated air affecting lab personnel and experimentation
- About thought leadership in air filtration
- About the HALO Smart professional laboratory grade air purifiers