Choosing the right balance for your application is the first step in good lab weighing practices. Beyond purchasing the correct instrument, there are several practices that will help you get the best results from your lab balance. Many different factors can affect the performance of your instrument such as airflow and vibration, and regular calibration is key to keeping your readings accurate. Learn more about purchasing and maintenance of balances in this eBook.
In this eBook you will learn:
- Questions to ask when buying a balance
- Balance Calibration Basics
- Analytical Balances and Proper Weighing Practices
- Insights on Laboratory Balances
- Weighing in the Wind
- Software for Laboratory Balances