August 28, 2017
MilliporeSigma’s Milli-Q® HR 7000 series offers laboratories and research facilities a high-throughput water purification system as a uniquely connected and sustainable central pure water solution. With advanced purification technologies, Milli-Q® HR 7000 ensures constant water quality and flow rate, while reducing water consumption and running costs compared to other high-throughput reverse osmosis (RO) systems. The system’s versatile installation and distribution options allow for it to reliably produce from a few hundred to up to 13,000 liters of pure water daily.
The Milli-Q® HR 7000 series delivers optimum quality type 3 water for use in regular laboratory applications and instrument feeds. The systems contain advanced purification technologies, including Progard® cartridges, advanced RO membranes, and MilliporeSigma’s patented ERA™ (Evolutive Reject Adjustment) technology. ERA™ automatically takes feed water quality into account to optimize water recovery by 45 to 75 percent, reducing water usage and costs.
Key benefits of the redesigned Milli-Q® HR 7000 Series:
- Superior ergonomic design for quick and easy maintenance
- Large, colored touchscreen to display all details needed for daily operations:
- Storage levels, dispensing information, water production and quality data, consumable status, and step-by-step instructions for consumables replacement
- Full connectivity ensures accessibility and lab uptime
- Modern data management capabilities facilitate data traceability and compliance
Milli-Q® HR 7000 systems will be associated with MilliporeSigma’s new SDS 500 storage, protection, and distribution system, allowing a standardized offering that provides higher storage and distribution flows for customers. The systems are available for purchase now.
Like this article? Click here to subscribe to free newsletters from Lab Manager