The new TR-7wb Series Temperature/Humidity Data Loggers represent the next generation of full featured, compact temperature and humidity data loggers. While keeping
all of the features of the original TR-7wf Series, the TR-7wb Series add support for Bluetooth 4.2 (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology to improve accessibility with smartphones. Using Bluetooth along with the TandD Thermo mobile application allows set-up, monitoring and data retrieval using an iOS or Android device.
This dedicated mobile app, has been redesigned with a new look and easier to use interface to simplify operation. It also provides access to the free cloud-based T&D WebStorage Service, allowing access to data anytime, anywhere.
• Automatic Data Upload to Cloud via Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
• Setup and Data Collection from Mobile Devices via Bluetooth 4.2
• Setup and Data Collection from PC via USB 2.0
• Warning Notification by Email or Display on Mobile App
• Internal Data Storage for 8,000 Data Sets
• User Selectable Recording and Upload Rate
• Battery or External Power
• LCD, Start/Stop and Control Buttons
The TR-7wb loggers are ideal for applications that require a compact, easy to use unit that can be accessed from a mobile device and allows data to be streamed to a cloud based system for on-line monitoring and data storage. They are perfect for refrigerator and freezer monitoring, environmental monitoring in labs, offices, greenhouses, warehouses and storage areas or for equipment monitoring.
Like this article? Click here to subscribe to free newsletters from Lab Manager